[Peace-discuss] What is the correct way to get peace and peace-discuss to stop encouraging copying me?

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Thu Mar 5 02:11:30 UTC 2020

I don't want copies of responses sent to either mailing list.

When I post to either list how should I set the headers in that post in order to get
these mailing lists to stop suggesting that I should be copied on responses going to
either list?

Here's what I've tried:

- Setting Reply-To: to the list address seems to cause the post to arrive with a Cc:
header set to me which encourages copying me.

- Not setting Reply-To: gives no clear indication that I don't want copies of