[Peace-discuss] Bernie Sanders is a Russiagator

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Mar 7 04:40:15 UTC 2020

Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss wrote:
> Please RT. Maybe this could be an Army-McCarthy jump-the-shark Waterloo for
> this nonsense.

There's enough nonsense coming from Bernie Sanders himself. I don't see much reason
to feel sorry for Sen. Sanders over being smeared via Russiagate distortions and lies
because his real role has always been and continues to be a "sheepdog" for the
Democratic Party as the late Bruce Dixon put it in
https://www.blackagendareport.com/bernie-sanders-sheepdog-4-hillary . So much of that
article holds up with a few changes of names; we are worse off for not having Dixon
around anymore.

Getting back to why we need not feel sorry for Sanders, Sanders echoes Russiagate
nonsense making him a Russiagator. Here's a quote of Bernie Sanders "Russiagating"
himself as Rania Khalek put it in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNAobiUlh2U ,
perhaps to "kiss the ring of the DNC" as Danny Haiphong put it in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN9RcROvKxY

1m35s into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVGG8kCu2xw