[Peace-discuss] FYI

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 12:50:29 UTC 2020

This was posted on a list serve I am on. I thought I would share it to see
what everyone thinks.

David J.

Gene, i think you're mostly right but I believe the decision about Biden's
role, and the how the DNC gang coalesced so successfully on Super Tuesday
indicates that none of you has yet mentioned the main puller of DNC strings
and the main benefactor of a brokered convention. Here's my take and a
little about why.:Personally I don't think Joe is the chosen one. I believe
his job was to blunt Bernie's momentum at this stage to prevent a first or
second round win at the convention. Then he'll become a sacrificial offering
at the altar of Hillary who i believe has been running the show, She;ll have
a good argument to make, She beat Trump by THREE MILLION popular votes but
tripped over her own arrogance and sense of entitlement and acted like the
electoral college didn't exist.

Trump's team played the electoral college extremely well. She can make the
argument that if she wins by half as many popular votes as last time but
pays more attention to the electoral votes, she'll be president. I don't
think that's necessarily a correct conclusion but its good argument.

The narrative was that Biden won in states where he didn't even spend any
money, That may be true - or not - but SOMEONE spent a lot of money for
Super Tuesday to happen the way it did, And we know Hillary's planning for
Super Tuesday began at least as far back as the first planning stages of her
four part documentary produced by HULU. Great strategy. The film was a
vehicle to every talk show on every major outlet ostensibly to push the film
but allowing her to launch one-sided attacks on Bernie because in that
context there wasn't any requirement for a chance for Bernie to respond. And
the networks didn't care.

The rollout for the premiere (after a special showing at Sundance) had her
on TV screens immediately before Tuesday and on Tuesday as well. There she
was on Good Morning America on Super Tuesday morning going after Bernie with
abandon. And she was brutal. The film is "reintroducing Hillary to America"
over four weekly parts. It will probably be re-aired in June. She's not
stopping till she's president or dead. That same morning while I was looking
for something on YouTube a half-screen size ad came on my flat screen that
said "Medicare for All will double your income tax". It was sponsored by a
phony front org. I'm sure that wasn't the only place it was seen. Someone -
maybe Uncle Bloomberg or may be a superpac - was shelling out some big
bucks.