[Peace-discuss] No World Labor Hour Today March 14th

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 14:20:19 UTC 2020

The IMC announcement doesn't mean that nobody should go to WRFU! It's not a lockdown, certainly not yet. You're welcome to decide as you like, but anyone with a WRFU show who still wishes to do it should go ahead.

The bigger risk is for larger gatherings.

I don't think it's crazy to be avoiding gatherings at this point. Testing has been so sparse (as was ordered by the Trump admin) that there are probably undetected cases locally. So avoiding close contacts will slow their spread - even if much of the local population eventually gets the new virus, the game is to keep lots of us from all getting it at once.