[Peace-discuss] [Peace] FB censorship of Mutual Aid posting

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:41:01 UTC 2020

I'd posted this on fb a few days ago, a good article about collaborative
our capitalist system:

https://itsgoingdown.org/autonomous-groups-are-mobilizing-mutual-aid-initiatives-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

Today, FB let me know that they'd removed the posting.   They called it
"spam", without explaining why, but seeming to say that it had been
posted to attract fake "like"s.   It did attract some interest, but none
of it was fake.    There's no appeal process -- all I can do is to say
that I disagree with them.

Facebook users, if you approve of the above, want to try posting it and
see what happens?