[Peace] Suggestion for teach-in speaker on Iraq

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Tue Dec 4 14:07:52 CST 2001

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Molly Stentz wrote:

> Kathy Kelly from VITW would be an excellent speaker, if she is free.
> She has been making delegations to Iraq to oppose the sanctions for quite
> some time.

Yes, she would.  She's the founder of VITW, I believe.  But there are a
number of other people involved with VITW who have also made trips to
Iraq, etc., and would assuredly be excellent speakers.  I think VITW also
has a short documentary they put together about Iraq and the sanctions.
The important thing, it would seem, is for someone to contact them and to
see who/what is available for 12/15.

John