[Peace] Intensive--School for Designing a Society

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 9 08:46:01 CST 2001

The School for Designing a Society will be having an 'intensive'
this January, starting Jan 2-16th,followed by a one week break, and then
we'll resume the intensive for another two weeks--Jan 23-Feb 6th.
(this is a change of time/ design from what was put on the brochure).
Then in February,  March, and April will be a 'nursery of projects', where
the emphases/social designs of the participants will structure the
semester.

This next week we'll be cooking up the schedule for the intensive.
If you have an interest in participating, full or part time, please let us
know. Or if you're curious about what nefarious things go on in that
doubtful looking painted building on Race Street, we can attempt to tell
you.

Send inquiries to    participate at designingsociety.org

susan parenti