[Peace] Art and Revolution Wednesday night

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 15:04:01 CST 2001

*Art and Revolution* will meet as usual at 7:00 at 311 1/2 West High for a POTLUCK Dinner then the Group will goto the Quad, Alma Mater and anywhere else that need chalked!

then later in the evening we will head out to Campus because

The goal of this Wednesday's A & R meeting will be to help in the advertising of the Teach-In this weekend, Saturday Dec 15th at the McKinley Foundation

Details of the Teach are on the AWARE website, http://www.anti-war.net

We will be posting flyers on the kiosks around campus and chalking the sidewalks and doing whatever else needs done.

Chalk will be provided but feel free to bring some also we may need more tape as we post flyers also

Will be FUN come and enjoy some A&R discussion over dinner then late night side walk chalking and flyering!

for questions email Pauline at alice_redqueen at hotmail.com and/or Sarah at skanouse at eudoramail.com

they are the hosts of the Group.