[Peace] HELP needed to Distribute Flyers

Barbara Dyskant bdyskant at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 13:13:36 CST 2001

Hi friends,

We have flyers ready for the Teach-In, which promises to be a fabulous
event. and distribution has begun.

We are looking for anyone who is willing to spend any amount of time to
help us distribute flyers -- please call us.  Although all areas are
needed, Champaign is especially low on coverage, and campus could use
coverage as well.

Is anyone available?  If so, please e-mail Barry at bamiller at igc.org, or
him at 352-3670 and we will let you how to get these flyers.  Even if you
get this announcement at the last minute, your help would still be very,
very wonderful.

The Teach-In looks so nice that we want to make sure as many people as
possible can find out about it!!!

Thanks so much,

Barbara & Barry
Media and Publicity Comittee