[Peace] URGENT MESSAGE

mike amen jikede2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 10:42:01 CST 2001

                                         31/12/2001

Attn:  President/CEO,

I presume this letter will not be a surprise to you.

I am Colonel Mike Santos, A Soldier by profession,
formally a director with the ministry of mines and
natural Resources in Siera Leone before the out break
of Sierra Leone Civil War.

Presently, I am a refugee in political assylum in
Holland.

When I was a director with the ministry of mines and
Natural resources, I acted as a link between foreign
buyers of diamond and Sierra Leone Government, as a
result of Civil War, I deverted the sum of Twenty-Six
Million,Five Hundered and Fifty Thousand
dollars($26,550,000) made for Sierra Leone Government
to a security and finance company in Europe.

All I want from you is to come out with a viable
business we can invest this fund.

Ackowledge this letter by indicating your willingness
in this transaction.  We shall arrange for a face to
face meeting in Holland, during this meeting, all
matters relating to this transaction shall be
discussed and the vital documents of the fund will be
disclosed to you.  For security reasons this business
remains confidential.

Kindly contact me through my
mailaddress:jikede2001 at yahoo.com.

Yours faithfully,