[Peace] please protest

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 4 21:59:56 CST 2001

The daily group that meets by the Library to protest the war, needs to
send out a loud message to our townspeople to HALT THE BOMBING SO THAT
3-7 MILLIONS AFGHANIS DONT STARVE.

So Ladies Against War invites everyone, laddies and all, to join us at
noon til 1pm, by the Library. If there's enough of us, then another group
can go by Carle Hospital at university and send out our concerns.

Ladies and Laddies Against war is a forum, and an action, to show other
emphases and urgencies than the one the mainstream press and government is
showing. We address ourselves to people in cars driving by--whoosh--to
challenge many, and support many.

We meet Monday Tuesday Wednesday, and Friday by the Libary 12-1pm,and on
Thursday on Prospect by the Interstate. We have banners and signs(though
bring your own!) and are missing
                              you.