[Peace] Canvassing

Matt Reichel reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 8 11:15:04 CST 2001

	As of this week, I have started door to door canvassing in
Champaign on behalf of Illinois Peace Action. The central goal of the
canvass is fundraising and outreach on behalf of IPA. As part of this, it
is necessary to let people know about local actions they can take. Hence,
I would like to distribute AWARE materials at the door. I still have
plenty of the AWARE fliers about the weekly Sunday meetings. Are there any
other events, etc that ought be fliered about at the doors? If so, let me
know.  Any copying costs will be covered by IPA.

thanks,
Matt