[Peace] Ramadan Iftar

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Fri Nov 30 11:32:53 CST 2001

In arranging for a speaker for the teach-in, the chair of the board for the
Central Illinois Mosque and Islamic Center, Irfan Ahmad, invited me and
others to the Ramadan iftars (breakfasts) at CIMC this weekend.  The iftars
take place at CIMC 4:30 p.m. today (Friday), Saturday, and Sunday.  I plan
on going tonight, although I'm told that at tomorrow's iftar, a guest will
be speaking about Iraq.

If you'd like to go this afternoon, please contact me at
337-5174/peterm at shout.net.  If you'd like to go on Saturday or Sunday,
please call Irfan Ahmad directly at 344-2415.

-Peter