[Peace] Responding to war with books....

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:42:21 CDT 2001

Starting on Wednesday, October 10th, a group of bookmakers are getting
together to create texts and images to respond to the idea of war.

The books may be distributed throughout the community or just be for
personal reflection.

I would like anyone interested in shaping their response to war into a book
format to come and work at my house, and consult other bookmakers that are
responding to war. You need not have a project started already, only a
desire to create. Materials will be provided, although bringing your own
paper would help.  Bookmaking will happen collaboratively or privately, but
the sessions will primarily be work time.

Depending on the turnout, the bookmaking sessions may be every Wednesday, or
every other Wednesday at 7pm.

311 West High Street
2nd Floor
Urbana
On the corner of Birch and High

Please send me an email if you plan to come next Wednesday.

Thanks! Pauline