[Peace] Fwd: Islam: Religion of Peace?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 7 01:14:17 CDT 2001

Robert,
Have Bill O'Reilly and your dad ever read the Bible? There's lots of
violence in there also. I doubt that anything in the Koran is any more
extreme than what's in the Bible, although I think most Christians would
reject the idea of violence to promote Christianity, just as most
Muslims would reject violence to promote Islam.
It's the lunatic fringe among both that want to promote jihads and
crusades. I hope only one side is armed with nuclear weapons, but that
is one side too many, with all the irrational talk these days.
Mike Lehman