[Peace] new aware-tech list

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Oct 9 00:03:51 CDT 2001

I'm Zach, the guy who does groogroo web stuff. Since there's a whole
bunch of different folks from AWARE who are working on web stuff for
AWARE I created a list so we could all communicate. Anyone who is
interested in having input in the discussions about the technical
aspects of creating and maintaining AWARE's website please join this
list (aware-tech).