[Peace] College republicans: Jim Edgar speaking

mike walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 11:18:07 CDT 2001

I have joined the college republicans email list. Here
are some of their plans for this week.

College Republicans Update!

Phone Banking for State Representative Tom Berns
	Wednesday, October 10
	Meet Circle Drive at 5:50pm
	FREE PIZZA
	CONTACT: Lauren (lkborche at uiuc.edu) if you can go!

College Republican General Meeting
	Thursday, October 11
	7:00pm		245 Altgeld

Governor Jim Edgar will be our featured speaker!

We will also be discussing:
	Rally for America in support of our troops
	Governor's Race - Primary Committees

We will also be handing out and sell College
Republican T-Shirts

Afterward, we will leave for the College Republican
Bar Crawl!

See you there

Jeanne Shemonic
Secretary
College Republicans
University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign

message forwarded by michael walcher, Green PArty

=====
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/
http://www.fairvote.org
http://www.IndyMedia.org http://urbana.indymedia.org <-HOME!