[Peace] Bookmaking/collaging against war tonight

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:37:50 CDT 2001

I wanted to remind everyone that tonight, starting at 7pm, a group will
gather at

311 West High street 2nd Floor
Corner of Birch st.
Urbana

to make zines, collages, and all kinds of art to respond to war.

Dinner will be available at 7pm.

This group is gathering to work around others who are responding to war
through text and images. We will consult each other on projects we are
doing, but mostly we will use the time to be inspired to work.

Paper, magazines, and bookmaking material is available, but if you can bring
your own that would be appreciated.

Thanks, Pauline