[Peace] Mass mobilization meeting part duex

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Thu Oct 11 23:37:54 CDT 2001

The mass mobilization meeting (pronounced MMM, as if you've just
smelled cookies baking.  If we can get together "Atheists for Holistic
Healthcare", or AHH, and then "Ornithologists for Heartier Hummus", or
OHH, we can use the Pilsbury "MMM, AHH, OHH!" jingle to our
advantage!) will be continued at 10:30am on this Sunday, October 14th
at the Independent Media Center on Main Street in downtown Urbana.

Homework for this meeting is to come up with specific ideas for
demonstrations/protests/marches/peformances.  These need not be
limited to "massive" scales.  Any and all ideas welcome, and if you
want to bring munchies no one will complain.

				-Clint