[Peace] rules of the Peace List

Laura Haber comradelaura at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 17:58:19 CDT 2001

This list is for announcements only - announcements of events, meetings,
projects. If people would like to forward interesting articles or discuss
articles, they should join peace-discuss at lists.groogroo.com.

This list is moderated in the sense that we are trying to limit the kinds of
things that can be posted. It is not moderated in the sense of someone
approving every message before it is posted. The reason for this limited
moderation is to allow for late-breaking, important announcements. We don't
want a time lag for important information. If, however, it seems like we have
trouble enforcing the announcements-only policy, we will more strictly moderate
it.

This is not meant to suppress discussion or forwards - please discuss on the
peace-discuss list. It is only to make sure that we have as wide a distribution
as possible of announcements of interest to anti-war anti-racist people in the
community. Too much traffic in discussions could drive people off the list.

Thanks!

-Laura