[Peace] re-post url

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Tue Oct 16 05:42:14 CDT 2001

A couple of people asked me to re-post this info after our
discussion about symbols we feel comfortable identifying ourselves
and our property with.  Here's the first post:

from a friend of mine:
In case anyone is interested in posting a sign to display your
commitment to supporting all individuals, regardless of religious
background. Mary Shelden has developed a "United We Stand"
poster which displays symbols from a wide variety of world
religions, including the Muslim star and crescent, Christian cross,
and the Star of David. The poster can be printed from the following
web site: http://www.uuce.org/united/

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  Hate
cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

"O we are all racist  we are all sexist  some of us only some of us
are the targets of sexism of homophobia of class denigration but we all
all breathe in racism with the dust in the streets  with the words we read
and we struggle those of us who struggle  we struggle endlessly endlessly
to think and be and act differently from all that"
-- unattributed; Isis International Bulletin, no. 21 (1981)