[Peace] Recording peace events/ talks/rallies

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 16:44:04 CDT 2001

Hey Folks.

I am producing the IMC newshour this Monday, and since there have been so
many great forums and rallies related to peace, war and democracy, I thought
I would do a collage of all of them.

If people are going to these talks, please try to record them with minidisc
player that you can check out at the IMC.

If you dont know how to use one, reply to me or contact someone else at the
IMC that can train you.

There were talks last week that I would like to include. Did anybody record
these? if so, please reply to me to tell me where the MDs are:

-Wednesday OCt 17th: Roundtable media discussion with McChesney at
            Levis
-Thursday OCt 18th: Urbana HIgh School talk, Francis Boyle talk at PRC

-Vicki Gray Adams

-Ladies Against War

This week:

-Tues, 23rd: "war on Terrorism" at the Natural history Building

-Fri  26th: Friday Forum with McChesney

Thanks! Pauline