[Peace] new lists created

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Sep 14 03:49:16 CDT 2001

I've created several new lists as a result of the meeting on Tuesday
night. This list that I am sending to right now is
peace at lists.groogroo.com and it is for continuing our discussions from
Tuesday on progressive non-violent responses to the terrorist attacks
and the ongoing situation surrounding them.

You can control your subscription to this list, or change yourself to
digest mode, or unsubscribe yourself by visiting this page (which also
links to the archies for the list and the member list):

I have also created several other smaller lists based on the interest
groups that were at the meeting.

If you are interested in working with these interest groups just sign
up for the appropriate list. This bigger list should be reserved for
more general interest discussions related to the topic.

If you have any troubles at all just let me know.