[Peace] PRC ANTI-WAR STATEMENT

Robert Dunn prorobert8 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:09:59 CDT 2001

is PRC part of the peace coalition? ALso, the IMC might need some security
in the future. I don't know if PRC knows this, there was some discussion at
the IMC steering committee meeting about security at the IMC. Some of us
have written letters to the editor and some and the IMC received some
menacing phone messages. Could PRC offer some security advice?
If someone could attend the steering committee meeting at the IMC next
Sunday at noon from PRC, i think that there might be some good in that.
In solidarity,
Robert Dunn
Ps, read the Snooz Gazoo, I have a letter in it.