[Peace] Local Alliance of Anti-War Efforts - announcing first meeting

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Tue Sep 25 18:15:39 CDT 2001

At 03:57 PM 09/25/2001 -0500, Danielle Chynoweth wrote:

>please forward
>            		Local Anti-War Activities
>                      Who's Piecing It All Together?

What I want to know is, who's PEACING it all together????

Now that I've warmed you up, here's a wonderful quote from none other than
MLK that I came across the other day on, of all places, a Buddhist web site:

"Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the presence of justice."

Now if only we could get the Objectivists and the Pinhead Patriots to agree
with us on what "justice" means......

John