[Peace] [illinoisgreens] A Modest Proposal (fwd)

Jim Buell jbuell at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 27 12:47:38 CDT 2001

Couldn't resist forwarding this wicked little satire.

jb

|In light of the Sept. 11 tragedy, I invite you to consider:            |
|Alternative perspectives - http://www.commondreams.org                 |
|A personal response  - http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~jbuell/911/       |
|Peace will not come out of a clash of arms but of justice lived -Gandhi|