[Peace] Re: [Sdas] (50 Years) job opening at 50 Years Is Enough Network (fwd)

John Martirano martiran at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 9 17:40:25 CDT 2002

everyone,
jes pupovac is looking for a ride to DC for april 20th,
anyone with a ride please contact her, pupovac at bust.com
she is great fun, reliable, will make good traveling companion,
	-john

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
From: Jessica Pupovac <pupovac at bust.com>
To: John Martirano <martiran at ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: [Sdas] (50 Years) job opening at 50 Years Is Enough Network (fwd)

thank you.  i love you.  i'm goin after that shit.  every other job possibility in my life has fallen through over the course of the past 2 weeks, by the way...
i'm planning on going to dc still over the 20th weekend.. you know anyone down there who is going?
take care -
xxoo
jp

--- John Martirano <martiran at ncsa.uiuc.edu> wrote:

>a job fo u...
>
>VVVVVVVVVVVV

BUST Magazine: For
Women with Something to Get Off Their Chests
Subscribe at http://www.bust.com