[Peace] AWARE notes 4-7-02

Meridith Kruse bmmk at soltec.net
Wed Apr 10 10:15:24 CDT 2002

Hi Everyone-
Many in AWARE expressed interest in supporting Israeli reservists refusing
to fight-
This looks like a concrete and easy way for us to do that...I was forwarded
this by
Joe Miller of VVAW-  Meridith
-----------------

Israeli refusnik prisoners need mail jailings of refuseniks, and we'll issue
information as it comes in. Here are some sketchy details about the latest
three, each sentenced to 28 days at Military Prison 4:

First Sgt. (res.) Guy Keshet (a signatory of the Courage to Refuse
declaration) ID 5089936;
First Sgt. (res.) Eran Ackerman (27 and married), ID 5111605
Sgt. (res.) O.T. asked to have his full name withheld.

Letters of support can be sent to them at:
Military Prison 4,
Military post 02507
IDF
Israel  --
Joseph T. MillerNational Office
USN, 1961-1968Vietnam Veterans Against the War, Inc.
National Co-CoordinatorPO Box 408594
Member, VVAW C-U ChapterChicago, IL 60640 (773) 327-5756
(217) 328-2444e-mail: vvaw at prairienet.org
       http://www.vvaw.org