[Peace] $$$, etc

raia fink raiafink at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 8 15:22:56 CDT 2002

Howdoo busy peacemongers,
I'm back in urbana and mostly better, healthwise. I am continually
planning to be at the next AWARE meeting, as soon as that actually
happens, earthbound angels will sing!

a $$$ question:
Who paid for the cityview add for the Israeli refusenik event? I got a
receipt saying it was payed in full and I am completely certain that I
have not reimbursed anyone for that. Unless you wanted that to be a
generous and anonymous donation ($100), you should fess up so that AWARE
can reimburse you and I can stay current with the bookkeeping. Thanks!

See you this sunday!
-Raia

        Show me a time when violence is necessary and I will show you
              a time when you are not as free as you thought.
                           -Bombs don't meet needs-