[Peace] Can you help ask the hard questions? (fwd)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 8 21:24:36 CDT 2002

Moveon.org is arranging for people who oppose war with Iraq to meet with
their senators to tell them so.  For Illinois, the meeting will be in
Chicago, during late August.  The details are in the forwarded e-mail
below.  I'm not sure how much time I would be able to devote to this, but
I hope that AWARE will be able to send a delegation of people to represent
all of us.
-Paul Patton