[Peace] 9-11-02 action

Rob Scott rob at anacroatan.org
Tue Aug 13 15:00:28 CDT 2002

Hello AWARE people,
Below is the response I just sent to the PRC regarding their specific
questions about the 9-11-02 event. The plan is still to meet
at the quad around lunchtime, then march to the FBI protesting the war
and the erosion of civil liberties. For those of you who were not at the
last AWARE meeting, there have been some language changes in how we're
describing this event, see below...