[Peace] Register now for Iraq Senator meetings in IL (fwd)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 16 17:09:28 CDT 2002

Moveon.org has arranged sessions where people concerned about the prospect
of war with Iraq can meet with their senators to express their opposition.
For this area, the session will take place in Chicago on August 28, and
will involve a meeting with Senators Durbin and Fitzgerald or their staff.
The details are in the forwarded message below.  I hope somebody who has
more time than I do will organize a group of people from AWARE to go to
Chicago and participate in this on behalf of all of us.
-Paul Patton