[Peace] Iraq meeting signup problems

R Braun braun at cyberspace.org
Wed Aug 21 10:40:18 CDT 2002

I think I may have unwittingly contributed to this, since I accidentally
linked the personalized url to the anti-war.net webpage.  I've fixed it
now, so:
  anyone who used the webpage link between 8am Tue 20 Aug and
  10.30am Wed 21 Aug should probably re-register.

My sincere apologies to everyone who was affected by this; next time,
I'll read more closely.
-rosemary