[Peace] making /distributing fliers

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:54:20 CDT 2002

Hello ladies and laddies and the rest of you,

I am going to try to get the AWARE fliers done tonight.

Does anyone know who has the original general AWARE flier? It is a small (4
to a 8.5 x 11 page) general flier that has the Sunday IMC meeting time on
it.  If no one steps forward with that... I'll remake it tonight.

Where can I get the "United For Peace" (dove/flag)logo?

I'll also be making one on the Middle East, The Afgan/US war, Civil Rights,
Iraq War.  Ricky and Al have been composing the text for these. I will be
using that text and including AWARE meeting times.  They will be tri-fold
fliers.

Who needs what fliers by when?

Sandra