[Peace] QUAD DAY

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 25 22:13:32 CDT 2002

Rob and all,
The general AWARE fliers for Quad Day are the small purple ones. They are
general AWARE on one side and 9/11 speak out / march info on the other side.
These are a must-have for quad day... we have MANY MANY of them.  So sadly -
they have the word racism spelled wrong on them... but I have hand corrected
them, took them to Kinko's and cut them in quarters and they are ready to
hand out.  When those are gone... we have MANY MANY more. The finished ones
are at the IMC in a cardboard box with other AWARE fliers (in the shelving
on the right hand side when you walk in the front door). PLEASE TAKE ALL OF
THEM TO QUAD DAY. Ask the people staffing the booths to return them to the
IMC.

Thanks very much.

Sandra