[Peace] carollers for peace?

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Dec 2 10:59:30 CST 2002

Idea: AWARE enters this event, a half dozen people meet with Paul
Kotheimer(?) and/or Susan P(?) to rehearse peace/anti-war versions of
songs one evening, and then AWARE sings in this event.

an idea i thought i would plant to see if it grows.

- danielle

>PRESS RELEASE
>
>Join Downtown Urbana’s premier holiday event. Sponsored by the Urbana
>Business Association, Champaign County Board and Busey Bank, caroling teams
>will gather on Main Street at the Champaign County Courthouse Plaza,
>Thursday, December 12th at 5:00pm.
>
>The Magic on Main Street holiday tradition of Caroling Competitions will
>feature ice carving, horse drawn carriage rides with Santa and hot apple
>cider. The grand finale of the whole event is the Candle Lighting
>Celebration and a sing-off by the nominated teams to perfect the magical
>evening. A team may be any group with a common affiliation of friends,
>family or business. Make this event a holiday tradition for your family and
>friends!
>
>Form Your Team ­ Registration packets are available online at
>www.urbanabusinessalliance.org or can be mailed or faxed. Recruit five or
>more carolers to be on your team (team sizes ranges from five to fifteen
>members). Remember
 the more the merrier! To have a team information packet