[Peace] Come on Everyone Christmas Carols

Gabriel Stanton ggstanto at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 22:57:31 CST 2002

    Lets get into that Holiday Spirit everyone. How about a Burl Ives cover?

"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, 'cause we don't want no war, we just want our
government to help out the poor. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas and when
you're walking down the street speak the peace to friends you know and
everyone you meet. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas! Its what this time of year
is for, express yourself on Prospect every Saturday from 2-4."  Rain or
shine you can bet, park at lows and you won't get towed and you'll have fun
yet.

Well its a start and I'll bring up the idea if Carol and others don't
although I don't have the greatest voice,

Peace,

Gabe