[Peace] Re: carolers for peace?

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 3 10:51:28 CST 2002

maybe we should move the to peace discuss after this message...

sounds like the creative and fun-loving gabe will present to AWARE on
sunday.  i'd be glad to do the application and organize the practice.
could we do it at your place, danielle?

also - if i don't hear otherwise, i'd like to invite some other
peace-loving singers i know from town to join us.

carol

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Danielle Chynoweth wrote:

> So far this idea has sprouted the following:
>
> Paul Kotheimer would be happy to be musical support both at rehearsal and
> the caroling contest.
>
> Carl and Carol's families are interested. Anyone else?
>
> I am having an application sent to AWARE at the IMC.  Please look for it
> on Sunday.
>
> I have contacted Rick Burkhardt to also help with musical support.
>
> I will contact Barbara Dyskant to see if she would could rewrite some
> christmas carols.
>
> WHAT IS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN:
>
> A core organizer (it's easy!) who would:
>
> 1. present this idea at Sunday's AWARE meeting.
>
> 2. fill out the app (this Sunday) and send.
>
> 3. organize one rehearsal next week
>
> 4. organize for folks to show up thursday
>
> Other folks who would:
>
> - write anti-war lyrics to your favorite holiday song on a napkin tonight
> over dinner.  bring it on Sunday!
>
> thanks,
>
> Danielle

 the more the merrier! To have a team information packet