[Peace] Addition to Libray Display

Gabriel Stanton ggstanto at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 23:27:09 CST 2002

Aware Folks,

      I added a suggestion/comment box to the display at the Champaign
Public Library with the approval of Charlotte and at the time when Janet
also had a similar idea. Sadly I didn't make it easy to obtain the answers
without ripping open the box. If anyone is doing a psychology project the
comments could be made available January 1st when the display is over.
Incidentally I used AWARE's resources to pay for a scarf that was made for
us at the Caroling for peace $3 but have been consistently supporting AWARE
and even made $3 worth of copies of flyers while I was at the library. I am
happy that Rob has brought up the idea of a resolution against the Patriot
Act and would like to continue to contact AWARE members(Carl et al)
regarding that while in Maryland. Good notes Ricky and I hope you have my
signs for the protest in D.C. Looks like I'll be trying to meet you down
there(Leaving Friday)

                               Peace

                               Gabe