[Peace] Prospect for Peace Dec. 21

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 22 13:48:54 CST 2002

Ricky's point is well taken.  One UIUC faculty member showed up just at
4pm yesterday.  The 2-4pm time-frame is practically graven in stone...

  Carl Estabrook
  University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign [MC-190]
  109 Observatory, 901 South Mathews Avenue, Urbana IL 61801 USA
  office: 217.244.4105 mobile: 217.369.5471 home: 217.359.9466
  <www.carlforcongress.org>