[Peace] Proposed Agenda for Tomorrow's Meeting

Meridith Kruse bmmk at soltec.net
Sat Dec 28 13:43:12 CST 2002

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be facilitating the AWARE meeting tomorrow night...I've worked
up a rough agenda
but there are probably things missing, please let me know of additions
before 5pm tomorrow...
See you soon, Meridith
----------

AWARE Meeting Sunday December 29th from 5-7pm

I. Introductions - (find notetaker and timekeeper)

II. News of the Week - Carl

III. Events of Past Week (Updates)
    A. Meeting with Irfan about Immigrant Rights
    B. Protest on Prospect

IV. Working Group Updates
    A. MLK Events
    B. Washington DC Trip
    C. Day of War Event
    D. Speaking Events - Jeff Guntzel, Greg Palast
    E. City Counsel Resolutions  - Anti-War and Protect Civil Liberties
    F. Literature Group
    G. Treasurer Report

V. Announcements/Upcoming Events
    A. Al's New Year's Eve Party