[Peace] URGENT: Free call for reform NOW (fwd)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 12 14:17:02 CST 2002

This message was forwarded by:
Dr. Paul Patton
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-328-4064
homepage: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ppatton/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein