[Peace] one correction AWARE Notes 2-17-02

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Tue Feb 19 06:46:07 CST 2002

*GLBT Action in Springfield.  Leaves Wednesday at _9 a.m._ this
time due to the State of the State address beginning at 11:30.  We
will be leaving from the parking lot at the Great Impasta and have
about five extra shirts.

T-shirts say (alternately) "Discrimination No!" and "HB101 Yes"
Wear your own plain white shirt to blend in or write the message on
in your own way.
Thanks,
Meg

"Just remember this: you are twice as likely to die
of a hernia as to die in a terrorist incident. Now
ask yourself: what constitutional rights would I be
willing to sacrifice in order to reduce my chance of
having a hernia?"
--Center for Disease Control; Michael L. Rothschild,
professor emeritus, University of Wisconsin