[Peace] Art and Revolution

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:05:14 CST 2002

Hello Peaceniks.

Art and Revolution on Wednesday nights is winding down. I am leaving town
next week, and my packing time is replacing A&R time tomorrow.

I am asking two things:

Is anyone inspired to take on Art and Revolution?

Does anyone have suggestions about how Art and Revolution could take shape?

Does anyone have suggestions for a convenient place to store supplies make
art when there is a need?

There is a button maker, some poster board, tons of markers, lots of spray
paint, cloth for banners, stencil making material, and two boxes of national
geographics for collages.

Thanks to all who came to my house and drank Chai, listened to WEFT, made
art, and talked about a peaceful revolution.

take care, pauline