[Peace] Art and Revolution at 9PM on Wednesday

Pauline Bartolone paulinebartolone at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 19:04:11 CST 2002

Hi Folks,

This wednesday we are going to try to make more banners for the Laddies and
Laddies against War. We have plenty of large cloth and Susan is making
suggestions for more Alternative Newspaper slogans.

WE are still making clothes with stenciled designs, buttons from potato
stamps and collages, and are actively inviting NEW PEOPLE with NEW ART
PROJECTS.

Note that A&R will not start until 9pm this week, at 311 West High Street,
on the corner of Birch and High in Urbana

Pauline