[Peace] Reply soon

Mr Ibrahi Abacha i_b_rahim at onebox.com
Thu Jan 24 23:09:12 CST 2002

Our Ref:

abacha family

Sir/Madam

,I am Dr. (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha, wife to the lateNigeria Head of State, General Sani Abacha who died ofcardiac arrest on the 8th of June, 1998 while still onduty. I am contacting you in view of the fact that wewill be of great assistance to each other, likewisedeveloping a cordial business relationship.I currently have within my reach the sum of thirty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United StatesDollars (US $38,500,000.00) cash, which I intend touse for investment purposes specially in your country. This money came as a result of payback contract dealbetween my late husband and a Russian firm in ourcountry’s Multi-billion dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant. The Russian Partners returned my husband’s share ofUS$38,500,000.00 after his death, and lodge it in mylate husband’s security company of which I am adirector right now, the new Civilian Government hasintensified their probe on my late husband’s financialresources and have frozen our various accounts in viewof these facts, I acted fact to withdraw theUS$38,500,000.00 sum from the company’s vault and deposited it in a Security Finance Company that hasits head office in Cotonou. I have since declared myhusband’s Security Company bankrupt. No record whatsoever exist concerning the money traceable by theGovernment because, there is no documentation showingthat we received the above money from the Russian firm.However, due to the current situation in Nigeriaconcerning the Government’s attitude towards myfamily, it has become quite impossible for me to layclaim on this fund at the moment hence I decided tosolicit for your humble assistance to safeguard theabove sum. Therefore, upon your consent, I shallexpect you to contact me immediately through my son’sprivate e-mail address above. Send your private faxand telephone number for easy communication as soon asI receive your fax and Telephone Number. My son will make reference to this letter for a deepdiscussion on the modalities involved for a hitch-freetransaction, since I am still being monitored via mytelephone lines by Nigeria Law enforcement agent. Please endeavor to observe the required level of confidentiality in this transaction. Equally not thatall correspondence must be with my Lawyer. This 100%risk free transaction. Now I am not allowed by Law to own or operate a foreign bank account. That is thereason while I seek for your personal assistance.Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed totransfer this fund. I propose a commission of 30%(thirty percent) of the total sum to you for theexpected service and assistance. Your urgent responseto exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this materextraordinarily confidential, while I await yourprompt response through my son’s email address  I_b_rahim at yahoo.com
DIRECTORS
:DR. (MRS.) MARIAM ABACHAPRINCE
IBRAHIM ABACHA:
 CHAIRMANALHAJI ISHAYA DANTATA