[Peace] Co-sponsors for candlelight vigil

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Wed Jan 30 18:35:36 CST 2002

We need co-sponsors for the March 11 candlelight vigil.

Sponsoring organizations will have their organization's name (and logo, if
they like) listed on materials we distribute and we'll expect them to
publicize the event to their constituencies.  It's low-commitment.  If
they'd like to make a financial contribution, we'll take that, too.  $50 -
$100 from an organization would help significantly.  They may be able to
write a check to AWARE.

The March 11 candlelight vigil seeks to commemorate ALL of the victims of
September 11, those killed in the United States, as well as those killed
and injured in Afghanistan.  People will gather for an 8 p.m. candle
lighting on the UIUC quad.  Questions can be directed to Peter Miller,
peterm at shout.net/217-367-1336.

Since you're reading this:
1) Will YOUR organization co-sponsor?
2) Can you recommend any contact of potential co-sponsors?
3) Would you like to help coordinate the sponsorships?

Many thanks,
Peter