[Peace] Fwd: AWARE agenda

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 10 14:59:30 CDT 2002

David Green will facilitate the next AWARE meeting at 5PM on Sunday
at the IMC.  We should all thank Carol for recruiting him, arranging
the food, finding the culture, and doing the agenda below.  Carol is
going to be away for that meeting so she deserves extra thanks.

--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519