[Peace] indymedia video showing , video group forming!

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 15:31:57 CDT 2002

I think this is a great idea. Michael, try to get a list and agenda together. We'll make up a name and print fliers and get it published in the CUpussy and News Gazette... etc.  You could think about having a person lead a discussion about the topic.  I support you in this.  It will be great unto itself... and a great way to get more people to the AWARE meeting.

Sandra