[Peace] U of I's Holocauste Institute - A Program for the Public

Kit and Emily kitandemily at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 15:14:06 CDT 2002

The following is an institute that was put together by
the department I currently work for at the university.
I'll be working at this institute (which lasts the
whole week) myself and wanted to let the group know
that it was happening.

Keynote Lecture (Open to the Public): Sunday,July 28

Speaker:
Samuel Totten, author of Holocaust Education: Issues
and Approaches and Teaching Holocaust Literature,
"Holocaust Education: Issues and Approaches for Middle
and High School Teachers and Students"

Location:
Center for Children's Books in the University of
Illinois Graduate School of Library and Information
Science, 501 E. Daniel, Champaign, IL.

I hope to see some of you there!
Warmly,
Emily Turner